218 Nicholson Rd Subiaco 6008, Western Australia
After a 20 year history at our location in King Edward Memorial Hospital we have now moved into our new state of the art private facility. The new building has been constructed with the highest environmental considerations possible. This new custom built facility allows us to extend the range of services offered.
As part of Concept Fertility Centre's ongoing commitment to minimise our environmental impact, we have undertaken a number of initiatives in the building and operation of our new Day Hospital facility at 218 Nicholson Road, Subiaco.
- The facility is equipped with a 5000 watt, grid-connected, solar array with 41.6m2 of solar panels.
- Low water usage facilities.
- Low power consumption lights.
- Window treatments to minimise heat in the building and reduce cooling needs.
- Information technology initiatives to minimize power usage and cooling requirements of computer systems.
Concept has made the commitment to continually review our operations to find ways that we can further reduce our environmental impact. Further initiatives are being investigated.
(click on thumbnail to see a bigger picture)Learn More