Dr. Joo Teoh
FRANZCOG, MRCP (Ireland) MRCOG, MBBCh MSc (London) , MD (London) Subspecialty Repromed (UK)
Dr Pek “Joo” Teoh is a UK trained Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist and subspecialist in reproductive medicine and fertility. Joo performs laparoscopic surgery for female patients and microsurgical sperm retrieval for male patients.
In addition to his busy private practice at Concept Fertility Centre, he also cares for public patients at King Edward Memorial Hospital. Joo has a special interest in caring for and delivering obstetrics patients, especially women in their pregnancies after assisted conception treatment.
Special areas of interest:
- Investigation & treatment of Female infertility
- Investigation & treatment of Male infertility including surgical sperm recovery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Management of patients requiring pre-implantation genetic testing
- Assisted donor conception
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Fertility preservation for medical as well as social reasons
For further information on Dr Teoh please visit www.jooteoh.com.au