Get treated now, pay later. Click here to get started with Handypay.
UPDATE @ 830pm Monday 28th June 2021. 4 day Perth and Peel Region Lockdown Announcement
To Our Valued Patients
We have considered our position with the most recent lockdown advice delivered by Premier Mark McGowan and the following will apply as of Tuesday 29th June 2021:
- All patients in active treatment cycles will continue. Please attend the clinic as instructed by the Nurse Coordinators.
- Any patients who are Day 1 over the lockdown period please ring the clinic and speak to one of the Nurse Coordinators who will advise you of the requirements and discuss your treatment with you.
- Booked theatre cases will continue.
- MASKS are MANDATORY whilst in the clinic and all patients must sign in via the COVID-19 SAFEWA application or complete the registration in the clinic.
- Patients scheduled for meetings with our nurses or for the collection rooms will be cancelled. The clinic will contact you. If you have a specialist appointment your doctor’s secretary will be in contact.
- Front doors to the clinic will be locked from Tuesday 29th June 2021 until Saturday 3rd July.
- Access will be via the back door to the clinic which is accessed via the laneway off Derby Road.
- Please practice social distancing in and around the clinic including the waiting room.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout the clinic and additional cleaning will be conducted.
- If attending for bloods or ultrasounds please attend alone. Partners or support people will not be allowed into the ultrasound or phlebotomy rooms.
- Partners unfortunately will not be allowed in the theatre complex.
- No children are to be bought to the clinic.
- As hot-spots are released by the WA Government you may be required to verify you have not attended any of the named locations at the specified times.
- If you are found to have been at one of the hot spots at the designated time, you will be refused entry to the clinic until you can provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- If you are UNWELL or experiencing a high temperature, sore throat please contact the clinic before attending.
- Upon your arrival to the theatre complex, you will be given a clean mask to wear whilst in the theatre environment.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with these guidelines. Further updates will be published as new information comes to hand.
Keep Safe. Be Safe.
The Concept Team
Founded in 1982, Concept Fertility Centre offers the most comprehensive range of fertility services available in Western Australia.
Our consultant gynaecologists are all experienced in the specialist treatment of infertility. They have over 40 years of experience in the fields of semenology, embryology, biochemistry and early foetal development. Concept is committed to the pursuit of excellence in all of our services.
Our focus at Concept Fertility is to promote greater awareness to the public on the causes, diagnosis and treatment modalities of infertility, using the basic premise that infertility is a condition of a man and woman, who are desirous, but unable to have their own baby without assistance.
Our objective is to clinically assist infertile couples within Western Australia to achieve that greatest gift of all, a beautiful healthy baby.
We research specific fields of Assisted Reproduction in order to further the opportunities for infertile couples.
If you would like more information please feel free to complete our online forms and we will be happy to contact you or call us during our opening and speak to one of our friendly team on (08) 9382 2388
South of the river blood tests
Concept are excited to announce that those South of the River can have their blood tests taken at the ACL Pathology Centre, which is located at the Wexford Centre, 6-7 Barry Marshall Drive, Murdoch.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Services are available Monday to Friday 0730am to 10am.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Please note that ACL is providing blood collection services only. Your blood sample is transported by one of our couriers to be processed at the Concept Fertility Biochemistry Lab. To ensure same-day results, please present for your blood test prior to 10am.⠀