Egg Donors Needed
Thank you for considering egg donation through the Concept Egg Donation. We urgently require egg donors in order to assist WA families to achieve their dream of a baby. Any donations will be greatly appreciated.
The relevant details about becoming an egg donor are outlined below. This list is a guide only and more comprehensive information will be provided by the Donor Team:
- Step 1 – Chat with our Donor Team
- Step – 2 Consultation with a Concept Specialist who will assess your family and medical history and to provide you will with all the relevant information and answer your questions. You will be required to undergo infectious and genetic disease testing. The Specialist may require you to undergo specific fertility investigations or blood tests.
- Step 3 – Mandatory counselling with an Approved Fertility Counsellor. Please note if you are married or in a defacto relationship you partner must attend the counselling session (legal requirement).
- Step 4 – IVF treatment cycle.
Criteria to be met:
- Free from infectious disease
- No known genetic diseases in the family
- 18 – 35 years old and in good health.